We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

App does not work for other users [Solved] - Facebook Connect | Forum

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Feb 5 '16
Sergio send the details in the private message to me.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Feb 5 '16
Mag, what is the exact error you get?
provide screenshots of the FB app settings you have
what is your software version and FB connect plugin version?
Sérgio
Sérgio Feb 6 '16
Do you have a registered domain or free domain ? I was trying to test a domain registered but unfortunately I'm experiencing another type of problem related to served : url_fopen . I have done everything to open but to no avail .
I do not know if you have respect but I think that this problem can plug is related to security hospedage . Facebook may have restrictions in relation to domains not registered .
The Forum post is edited by Sérgio Feb 6 '16
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Feb 8 '16
Why do you need my domain?
I do have a test website, but I do not experience issue on my side, which is why I need to look at your settings. Please enable url_fopen and then send me the access details
Sérgio
Sérgio Feb 9 '16
Ok. No sevidor da minha hospedage só é possível usar o url_fopen com a versão do PHP5.2. No entanto mostra o seguinte erro de string:

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Feb 16 '16
English only please
Please downgrade your php version to 5.4 and see if the issue persists

Sérgio
Sérgio Feb 16 '16
Sorry for the language of failure. I got confused. I've tried in all versions of PHP 5.2 to 6. I was told by the person responsible for hosting the URL_fopen is only available in PHP version 5.2 server. I tried everything and has no correction. I think the server has some incompatibility with the script. On another server works normally but still the problem with the facebookconect plugin. Instead of using it I'm using googleconnect. Ideally the two but facebookconnect shows error.
SweetK
SweetK Oct 13 '18

This app simply does NOT work. I have spent countless hours on it and installing/removing it several times.

I have asked for help but no one ever responds so I guess this is a no go for a lot of us that would really love to use it.

Dave
Dave Oct 15 '18

Hi have you installed the new update ? Use this link (uninstall the old one first and create a new app instance on your FB DEV page).

oxwall.org/download-item

Quote from SweetK

This app simply does NOT work. I have spent countless hours on it and installing/removing it several times.

I have asked for help but no one ever responds so I guess this is a no go for a lot of us that would really love to use it.

SweetK
SweetK Oct 16 '18

Quote from Dave

Hi have you installed the new update ? Use this link (uninstall the old one first and create a new app instance on your FB DEV page).

oxwall.org/download-item

Quote from SweetK

Quote from Dave

oxwall.org/download-item

Quote from SweetK

Thank you kindly Dave, very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic