We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Users always online | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ross Team
ross Jul 16 '14
By the way, what software version do you have?
ross Team
ross Jul 16 '14
Patricia, when I try to enter your URL I get to the install page. That means that you have unstable connection to your database. You need to contact your hosting provider to resolve this issue
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jul 16 '14

I upgraded from 1.53 to 1.5, then 1.6 and now 1.7, and this problem always remains. 

Now with more users were much slower. 

I have downloaded all the files 1.7 full package, I think the update pack had not installed all. 

Remains unresolved, only warnings attached image that is.

Attachments:
  pantalla.jpg (145.37Kb)
ross Team
ross Jul 16 '14
Do you get this when you enter this www.domain.com/ow_cron/run.php? ;

These are notices you can ignore them However, first three are related to antispammer plugin, if you disable it, they'll go away, you need to contact plugin developer to resolve the issue. 

as to the last one - probably you did some typo, check your config.php file

I entered www.yourdomain.com/ow_cron/run.php and I get 500 internal server error. This has nothing to do with the software it is server related issue. 

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jul 16 '14

All plugins are updated. 

I disabled antispammer. 

With debug mode to true when you run: 

misite.com/ow_cron/cron.php 

I only get "Page not found" 

developper and debug mode to true and the same result. 

Remains unresolved, hundreds of users are active.

ross Team
ross Jul 16 '14
I get 500 internal server error when I enter misite.com/ow_cron/cron.php Look my post above
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Aug 26 '14
Cron was working 100% before 1.7.1 update and haven't changed cron, so we know this is not a cron issue I'm having, just wanted to clear that up and get it out of the way before anyone attempts to answer this...

When a user log's in there not showing up at the Ajax IM user-list as online and when they sign out they are not being logged out at the Members online page.

ross Team
ross Aug 26 '14
Krunch your toggle switch in the left corner, you enabled show all user
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Aug 27 '14
I did because (Moderator) profile was not showing up on the "Show only online users" yet as you can see on the left the Moderator account was logged in. So in the IM search I began typing Mod and it pulled up indicating (w/Out the green dot) that the account was offline.
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Aug 27 '14
I'd like to add that it's set for ALL users to auto become friends w/Me/Krunch profile.

Here is an example of "wings" account being online and showing up at/Left "Members Online list" yet Not on the Ajax IM as being online and then the "etienne" account is showing as online at Ajax IM but Not at/Left "Members Online list", so it's ALL out of wack...

The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Aug 27 '14
ross Team
ross Aug 28 '14
can you please disable this auto friends plugin and see if the problem persists. 
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Aug 29 '14

Quote from ross can you please disable this auto friends plugin and see if the problem persists. 

Nope, uninstalled the plugin, cleared entire cache.

Moderator account is logged out yet still showing up as Online at the Ajax IM
=================================================

Below user Jim is now showing up at the Online user's list yet not at the IM, note that the user account Jim is on my friends list.

The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Aug 29 '14
ross Team
ross Sep 1 '14
Krunch, can I have Cpanel and admin access details in PM, I'll take a look at the issue. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 1 '14
i have same sort problem some users stay online so dont
some online users dont show up as online to some users in chat 
some online users dont show up online in chat in explorer to any one 
Pages: « 1 2