We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Forum | Forum

dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
then that works its ON (1) when moderator  and OFF (0) when not.. 

so that if statement in your html file should work 

ok lets try that statement a dif way because it may be seeing 0 differently than it should 

try using that if statement in the html file this way 

{if $isMod == 1}

dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
and you can remove the test we did with {$isMod) 
Michel
Michel Feb 2 '14
the pics are on the users still
dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
well logically that does not make sense as we just tested this and if you put ==1 then that will not execute unless it is 1

dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
maybe its your permissions or something, you saw for yourself that users are 0
Michel
Michel Feb 2 '14
ye i saw that
dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
php dont lie lol what i would do is i would log off as admin and log on as the same user like you did before and see if the image shows. if it does not then you know its working and something us up with the other users permissions, you need to find out why they are base authorized

dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
and that they means is that base authorized means they can change profiles which is what moderators do 
Michel
Michel Feb 2 '14
ye i logged in as normal user it doesnt show up when im logged in as user

but it also doesnt show up on my mods when logged in as user
The Forum post is edited by Michel Feb 2 '14
dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
so it works, and it probably worked before with our old code when we first started to, but you can leave what you have its cool, just remember to make a note so when an update comes out you can put it back... 

Just make sure you take out that display code we put in there to show the number..  

glad to help,, yep you have users that have base auth and you need to find out why 

dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
i am going to rest now whewwww.... :)---     
Michel
Michel Feb 2 '14
u can make an account on my site to check it so i can give u admin rights for a sec?
Michel
Michel Feb 2 '14
ahhh okii goodnight! :-)
dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
sorry some other time buddy, we have the superbowl on here and im watching it... but we will see in the next few days :)  or ask ross or allia or one of the team members to check it out maybe they will. 
dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
nite bud :)
Michel
Michel Feb 2 '14
ah well thanks for the help night :-)
Michel
Michel Feb 3 '14
Goodmorning! :-)
Michel
Michel Feb 3 '14
i have checked users but users cant change a profile :P
dave Leader
dave Feb 3 '14
morning buddy, mmmmm strange well maybe allia or one of the team members can chime in and let us know what we are missing :)
The Forum post is edited by dave Feb 3 '14
Michel
Michel Feb 3 '14
ye sure can u ask?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »