We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

cron run problem | Forum

dave Leader
dave Feb 7 '14
OH OK...   Well from my experience atoms can be a pain to work with, does not seem to be a standard as to where they put them which causes issues in the first place, and also it depends on your browser as to which you load first html5 or flash.  Which was one of the things i had to adjust for play.   They all can be a bit fussy i guess, but as i said it works fine for me now i really like it. 
The Forum post is edited by dave Feb 7 '14
tammy harris
tammy harris Feb 7 '14
and with mobile being the main think to surf the net it should be encoded to html 5
tammy harris
tammy harris Feb 7 '14
dave can you share you fix  i t might make the plugin so i can actual use it 
tammy harris
tammy harris Feb 7 '14
here is a facebook photo like poll script it rocks but only way i could get itto my site is iframe 
Attachments:
  LikePoll-1.4.zip (2349.07Kb)
dave Leader
dave Feb 7 '14
yeah gimme a few somehow i got malware on my system that stupid search assistant lol... let me get rid of that and then ill come back and reply... 
ali
ali Apr 11 '23
В Арт Академи в София, децата могат да се научат на различни техники за рисуване, керамика, крафт с полимерна глина и много други изкуствени дейности. През последните години, училището се е утвърдило като един от най-добрите центрове за изкуство за деца в София. Една от големите предимства на Арт Академи е, че децата не само могат да се забавляват, но и да учат много полезни умения като търпение, точност и творческо мислене. Децата могат да се развиват в своите умения и да изразят своята индивидуалност. В Арт Академи има и опитни учители, които ще насочат децата и ще им помогнат да развият своя талант. Всички материали и оборудване, необходими за изкуството, са на разположение в училището. Арт Академи
Pages: « 1 2