We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Team Page | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
TimoViBritannia
TimoViBritannia Feb 4 '14
Hello,

would it be possible to add a team page to the member page?
dave Leader
dave Feb 4 '14
Anything is possible, but not sure what you mean exactly.  Please explain..
TimoViBritannia
I Mean if you go on the Member page, you have the taps like online,search...... and there a tap called Team where you can add members from the admin area. so that you can list your stuff.
dave Leader
dave Feb 4 '14

they are called tabs not taps ")  so you want to show a team page link with the same info to all users or would it be dif for each profle.

TimoViBritannia
oh sry. I want to make a "Stuff List which is storted after special User Roles like Moderator... . So that you habe a tab on the Member page wich is called Stuff or in german Team. And on this page is the list.
dave Leader
dave Feb 4 '14

OK which theme are you using? 

Also if i understand this.   The tab says Team and when someone clicks on it, it will show roles like.

Moderators:

name

name

name

Other role:

name

name

name

Other role:

name

name

name

and so on....    is that correct?

and this list will be auto created by whatever user roles are active?

TimoViBritannia
yes. Iam using the origin theme.
dave Leader
dave Feb 4 '14

ok this would definately be a plugin as it would probably take to many core changes to do this.  Let me send an email to Puru and see what he thinks, he is a great plugin developer and he will know how possible this would be for a plugin...

No guarentee but let me send him an email and see what he thinks   :)

TimoViBritannia
that would be perfect thank you. I hope that it is possible
dave Leader
dave Feb 4 '14
email sent :)  your welcome
ross Team
ross Feb 4 '14
Dave, great as always. 
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Yes, It's possible. I replied to your post Dave.
dave Leader
dave Feb 5 '14
TY Ross, and TY Puru for your kind replies as allways.  So Timo the next step would be to discuss this with Puru Privately to see if it would be a beneficial plugin to undertake. If Puru does not have the time available or does not want to pursue this then you can approach another developer if you like..  :)