We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall 1.6 cant Update | Forum

TeamX
TeamX Feb 7 '14
I have downloaded the file from Oxwall and Uploaded to my Server, before uploading i have disabled all the Plugins. But now my website is not Opening, and taking huge Virtual memory space + etc in my Cpanel

Please help

TeamX
TeamX Feb 7 '14
Quote from Leon K If you downloaded the correct files, have you followed all 3 steps correctly 1 - Download Oxwall Update Pack

i have done it, but the PRoblem know is the Mobile 
ross Team
ross Feb 10 '14
Sent you PM, please reply asap. 
TeamX
TeamX Feb 16 '14
Quote from ross Sent you PM, please reply asap. 

i have send
ross Team
ross Feb 17 '14
Please, provide correct FTP access details. 
TeamX
TeamX Feb 17 '14
Quote from ross Please, provide correct FTP access details. 

Please use manual way for updating 1.6
ross Team
ross Feb 17 '14

Stanly, I get this when trying to enter admin panel after update Fetching of original content failed with the following error: Proxy Publisher Failure - TIMEOUT. Please refer to this article and contact your hosting provider to implement the X-Forwarded-For header.
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/service/faq?csw=1#publisherfailure 

Then we'll proceed with the update. 

TeamX
TeamX Feb 18 '14
Quote from ross

Stanly, I get this when trying to enter admin panel after update Fetching of original content failed with the following error: Proxy Publisher Failure - TIMEOUT. Please refer to this article and contact your hosting provider to implement the X-Forwarded-For header.
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/service/faq?csw=1#publisherfailure 

Then we'll proceed with the update. 

I think you have solved the problem with the Mobile installation in my Admin panel.. but my website is not showing in Mobile version
ross Team
ross Feb 19 '14
we still get this problem -Fetching of original content failed with the following error: Proxy Publisher Failure - TIMEOUT. If you own this domain, please consult this FAQ., haven't you contacted your hosting provider about that
TeamX
TeamX Feb 22 '14
THE MOBILE PLUGIN IN ADMIN SHOWS GOOD, BUT  it is not working when i call www.sitename.com/mobile-version