We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

number of users are increasing even nobody new joined ( really worried ) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Rahul verma
Rahul verma Feb 8 '14
idk if it also happening with you all 

yesterday night i just check total number of users in admin panel 

it was 230

today morning when i refreshed page i saw number of users become 240 

i had a doubt i checked main page ..found none joined within 1 day 

then i looked at browse users in admin panel and i manually counted number of users .

found total number of users are just 210 (counted like 5 times same results )

but the list shows like

BROWSE USERSTotal: 240 users

i dont know if its happening with all of you caz ..please have a look because  it might be happening to all sites..

help and suggestion please... :(  

bobbi
bobbi Feb 8 '14
do you have in any users in the unverified, unapproved or suspended tabs, they contribute towards the final count of members .......
Rahul verma
Rahul verma Feb 8 '14
Quote from bobbi do you have in any users in the unverified, unapproved or suspended tabs, they contribute towards the final count of members .......

thanks bobbi

:D 

but why they're getting suspended ?

bobbi
bobbi Feb 8 '14
do you have moderators or other admin on your site, maybe they have suspended them,
Rahul verma
Rahul verma Feb 8 '14
nope there is no one .. i have just admintool .. i dont even use watchdog 
Rahul verma
Rahul verma Feb 8 '14

is it worried ?

Welcome to AntiSpammer + Admin Tool Kit

Last Updatedabout 5 hours agoLocal Bad / Good emails3053 / 0Local Bad / Good usernames0 / 0Good IPs (Allowed)0Bad IPs Blocked66286User Agents Blocked447Total Countries Blocked0 Geo IP Plugin Blocks0Host IP Plugin Blocks0Host Checking (Join) Blocks0StopSpamIP0Basic Proxy Check0Winmx Proxy Check0Spam Busted0HoneyPot.org0Total Blocks26970

Spam Blitz has taken action on 14 account(s)

The Forum post is edited by Daisy Feb 9 '14