We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bought Plugin but can't download it - Social Stream 1.01 | Forum

TimoViBritannia
TimoViBritannia Feb 10 '14
Hello,

I bought the plugin it it isn't listed in my purchases list. Please help me.
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Feb 10 '14
Timo N.,

As guideline on posting, you will receive download instruction to get the plugin from Client Area, since we use separate Payment method, not OxWall Payment Gateway.

We have granted license for you, kindly check you purchase list.

Regards,

YouNet

William
William Apr 23 '14
They use a different Payment Gateway because of all the requests denied for refund. 

This company is not a good company to do business with!

Chances are, Oxwall will not let them use their system because of all the complaints.

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 26 '14
William,

Thanks for the information. We have moved to a new venue - 9825 Ellis Avenue Fountain Valley CA 92708 United States -http://oxwall.younetco.com/contact-us - for a year and some pages were not updated properly, we've updated as you could see now. If we still miss any page, kindly let us know.

Again, we are not sure what you'd like exactly here:

1. Get support from us to fix the issue of product in your site?

2. Just claim for the refund? 

In both cases, we need to have your site information to check for the issue report in ticket Ticket-6403-.png. And if it's our issue, and we could not fix it, we are willing to refund.

What we'd like to say here that, 

1. we did not receive any reply from you since Apr/1

2. the ticket is not deleted, it's auto closed due to not response after 10 days

3. we did not delete your license, everything still there under www.oxwall.younetco.com/client

Regards,

YouNet

Marco
Marco Apr 27 '14
I bought this plugin, recieved the download, installed and when i go to the "settings" i get the message "Page not found".
Please help!!!!
Attachments:
  fout.jpg (154.81Kb)
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 28 '14
Marco,

It seems you forgot to install Social Bridge, we have detail guideline within the package, kindly install Social Bridge and follow the guideline to config.

Regards,

YouNet

Marco
Marco Apr 28 '14
I've got it working now. Next step is to find and read the guideline to get everything ok. Thnx for your quick reply
Skatanka
Skatanka May 14 '14
Hello I bought your plugin but have never recieved the download I paid it with paypall
YouNetCo
YouNetCo May 14 '14
Skatanka,

Kindly either forward to us your PayPal transaction ID to support@younetco.com

Or login to your Client Area, which you cound find in the email sent to your PayPal email account, and submit a ticket there.

Regards,

YouNet

Skatanka
Skatanka May 15 '14
Ok, tried to download but got this error below, please provide my a new link this one is not working see:

The secure download manager ran into a problem that it couldn’t handle, and is unable to process your download request.

The problem was due to the following reason:
The download link (see browser address bar) has expired (it’s too old).  If you think this reason is in error, please contact the site administrator.

YouNetCo
YouNetCo May 15 '14
Skatanka,

If you got the download link from email, then you should notice the expire duration for the link. You also will find another email containing login information to log in into Client Area at www.oxwall.younetco.com/client, where you could have new download link.

Regards,

YouNet

Skatanka
Skatanka May 15 '14
Ok I will look for that ,thanks
Skatanka
Skatanka May 15 '14
I got it thank you!
You do not have permission to reply this topic