We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

mass mail debug issue | Forum

Joseph
Joseph Feb 14 '14
I keep getting a debug error when i try and send out mass mail to all my users

Message:Invalid argument `$email`File:/home/wickedna/public_html/wickednation.net/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/mail.phpLine:67Trace:#0 /home/wickedna/public_html/wickednation.net/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/mass_mailing.php(192): BASE_CLASS_Mail->addRecipientEmail('z-lo-@hotmail.c...') #1 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_MassMailing->index(Array) #2 /home/wickedna/public_html/wickednation.net/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(ADMIN_CTRL_MassMailing), Array) #3 /home/wickedna/public_html/wickednation.net/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #4 /home/wickedna/public_html/wickednation.net/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #5 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

ross Team
ross Feb 17 '14
The problem is that some of your users has invalid e-mail such as someemail.@gmail.com or someemail_@gmail.com

you need to find and suspend this user, then your mass mailing will start to work

Joseph
Joseph Feb 17 '14
figured it out my damn host blocked the script what a fucking rip off I pay for business class and they never had an issue when i was sending out mass emails before
Joseph
Joseph Feb 17 '14
I am switching to a smtp server and will let you know if I get this error again
ross Team
ross Feb 17 '14
Alright, keep us updated, so I could mark this thread as Solved