We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

NewsFeed problem[Solved] | Forum

Sammoudi Maher
Sammoudi Maher Feb 14 '14
Hi ,
i installed Oxwall Today .. im having a problem that when i send a statut is does not appear ... only when i refresh my browser !
The Forum post is edited by ross Mar 6 '14
ross Team
ross Feb 17 '14
Can you please share your URL, as we cannot reproduce this issue on your test websites and demo?
Sammoudi Maher
Sammoudi Maher Feb 17 '14
http://wajdi.besthost.tn/oxwall/ ;
i have installed oxwall via Softaculous .. please im waiting for your answer :) 
thank you
ross Team
ross Feb 17 '14
Sammouid, there's a JS error in the newsfeed. Can you please, PM me your admin details and FTP detailes? thank you in advance. 
Sammoudi Maher
Sammoudi Maher Feb 19 '14
the message was sent .. thank you for your cooperation 
ross Team
ross Feb 20 '14
Sammoudi, have you updated your theme? if not please send us your FTP access details we'll do that for you and recheck your problem with the newsfeed
Sammoudi Maher
Sammoudi Maher Feb 21 '14
hi ... im getting the same problem after updatating the template and the plugins .. i will sendyou all details by PM.
ross Team
ross Feb 24 '14
Your server was down. We couldn't proceed. 
Sammoudi Maher
Sammoudi Maher Feb 24 '14
ok please try again now .... i thing that nothing changed
ross Team
ross Feb 25 '14
I sent you PM please, check
Sammoudi Maher
Sammoudi Maher Mar 1 '14
i going to be CRAZY ........ i have made a fresh installation ... but i still getting the problem .. do you want my cpanel access ? and try to make a new installation ?
www.reguebcity.com
ross Team
ross Mar 2 '14
Sure, please PM me your Cpanel access details. 
ross Team
ross Mar 3 '14
I have uploaded new software archive, but everytime I refresh public html folder it's empty. There's something wrong with your server. Contact your hosting provider to resolve it. 
Sammoudi Maher
Sammoudi Maher Mar 3 '14
ahhh look .. try to upload it by FTP .. 
FTP.reguebcity.com
and using the same infromations 
you don't find the archive because the file has not uploaded totally ..when you try to upload from file manager .. you must wait after getting ' the upload complete message ' you must wait until the window stop loading ... so you will find the archive . or you can use FTP
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
Sammoudi had suhosin module enabled. Issue has been resolved.