We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Permissions - Photogroup | Forum

Roderick
Roderick Feb 20 '14
Hello,

One question:

If a user uploads photos to a group, who can see those photos? only the group members i hope? also the notifications on the dashboard should only show to those that are members of that group no?

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Quote from Roderick Hello,

One question:

If a user uploads photos to a group, who can see those photos? only the group members i hope? 

This feature will be added in next released. The administrator can set who can wiew (member or not member in each group).

Roderick
Roderick Feb 21 '14
Thanks for the feedback, i started building this but stopped because it was a hard plugin to build ;)
Carol Schumacher
Carol Schumacher Sep 3 '14

When I uploaded it, it wouldn't allow admin to customize a group at all.

@Roderick: your concern has been implement in newest version.
matt
matt Nov 13 '14
Hi, 

I seem to be able to upload photo for group I am not member of. I think that upload and view should only be available for group members.

Thanks for your great work,

Matt

Steve
Steve Dec 2 '14
I will purchase when permissions are fixed. 
@all: Those issues were fixed in newest version. Please help to check again. Thank you.
Steve
Steve Dec 4 '14
permissions work great

thank you

Jenn B
Jenn B Dec 14 '14
We updated this plugin yesterday, but people can still see photos meant for group members on the main wall.
David A
David A Feb 9 '15
I just purchased and downloaded. I am having the same issue.
Thank you
David
@all: Why you see them on newsfeed, because you either joined this private group or either you are supper admin/moderator ...

You can log with other account to check that.
You do not have permission to reply this topic