We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Instant Chat Questions | Forum

Anthony
Anthony Aug 2 '11
Can I go into the phpMyadmin and clear out the 'ow_ajaxim_message' database without breaking anything? It has every message ever sent which is kinda creepy.
Anthony
Anthony Aug 3 '11
If you go in the Oxwall Database in your phpMyAdmin, and you go to the 'ox_ajaxim_message' (Instant Chat), you can see every single message ever sent from all the users. Would it harm the server or files if I cleared these messages considering how much space they take up?
Anthony
Anthony Aug 3 '11
Yeah, I don't mind about that. But do you think it will crash or harm the system in any way?
Anthony
Anthony Aug 3 '11
Well I'm just confirming. I've already managed to break this software twice and haven't even used it a complete month.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Dec 20 '12
you may need to rename the new sound to something else. then try to change those lines with the new name.
Raj
Raj Mar 6 '14
That's strange, After Dav_mode true, I changed the lines in toolbar.php. But I cant hear anything. Then I tried to move the original .mp3 file and renamed my mp3 file to "receive.mp3"

Then I can still hear the original file which I moved from that folder not my renamed file. Anything else needs to change?

The Forum post is edited by Raj Mar 6 '14
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Mar 7 '14

Quote from Raj That's strange, After Dav_mode true, I changed the lines in toolbar.php. But I cant hear anything. Then I tried to move the original .mp3 file and renamed my mp3 file to "receive.mp3"

Then I can still hear the original file which I moved from that folder not my renamed file. Anything else needs to change?

After enabling dev mode did you clear cache?