We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to remove bold from font? [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
filip sich
filip sich Mar 1 '14
Hello,

please how can I remove bold from font? My language has diacritics so now it not showing propertly. I need to remove bold from font.

Can you help me please?

Thank you for you answers :)

The Forum post is edited by ross Mar 3 '14
Attachments:
  hij.JPG (11.16Kb)
  89.JPG (18.56Kb)
John
John Mar 2 '14
The very first thing you must do is tell us what theme you're using. Every theme reacts differently and each has its own CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) that creates the theme.

Changing colours, fonts and styles isn't always easy so it's too difficult to give you a written procedure for any given theme.

Each theme consists of many overlapping elements (see attached photo) and you have to find which one to change. Each element is listed in the CSS file, so when you know what you're looking for, changing them can sometimes be easy - or hard!

If you give us the URL and if it's a free Template, maybe I can do the changes for you. You can PM if you wish.
Attachments:
  elements.jpg (34.97Kb)
filip sich
filip sich Mar 2 '14
Hello John,

thanks for your asnwer. I use theme Calibre. I will be verry happy if you can help me. I can PM you this theme so you can take I look.

Thank you! :)

John
John Mar 2 '14
It's ok Sich, I just did a mod on the same theme a minute ago. Let me have a look, but I may need to know what bold to change. Is the problem everywhere?

John
John
John Mar 2 '14
I've sent the modified file.

John
ross Team
ross Mar 3 '14
Filip has the problem been resolved with John's file?
John
John Mar 3 '14
Hi Ross I fixed it for him. He thanked my by pm instead of here and said it works fine. Not some trick I can share with others I'm afraid.John

ross Team
ross Mar 3 '14
Alright. I'm going to mark this post as solved.