We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can't change theme | Forum

Rivu
Rivu Aug 6 '11
Hello, I just updated to 1.2.1 and all plugins after that and everything is going fine. But, I can't change theme from admin panel. The Javascript and links are not working.(javascript is set to on and tested on latest version of firefox and chrome)
Den Team
Den Aug 8 '11
HI
Would you install firebug and open your admin panel with firebug enabled? You will see an actual javascript error message. 

P.S. Did you update your theme?
Israel
Israel Aug 13 '11
Hello Addenster, I'm having the same issue too. I use google chrome. How do i get the Firebug?
Den Team
Den Aug 16 '11
Firebug can be installed on Firefox only. Please, install FF and add Firebug extension to it. This is very helpful addon in Mozilla :)
Rivu
Rivu Aug 18 '11

Quote from Addenster

P.S. Did you update your theme?

Yep. Did that. Still not working. In fact, no javascript in the site is working, Including.. "I can't customize pages", "can't use drag-drop" etc. :(
The Forum post is edited by Rivu Aug 20 '11
Den Team
Den Aug 20 '11
What error do you see in Firebug console? Or would you provide us with a link to your site?
Israel
Israel Aug 20 '11
Here's a link to my site - www.smssenda.com/ox

All the Javascript on the site is dead.
Den Team
Den Aug 27 '11
With firebug, I see this error:

FB.provide is not a function
[Break On This Error] FB.provide('Array',{indexOf:function(a...|c.hasOwnProperty(d))a(c[d],d,c);}});

Seems that this error appeared from your custom HTML code which you posted on site index. Would you try to remove it?
The Forum post is edited by Den Aug 27 '11
Den Team
Den Aug 27 '11
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Rachel
Rachel Mar 17 '23
If you're experiencing problems updating Instagram messaging or using chat themes, delete the cache data for the Instagram app and try again.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez