We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need a payment gateway is Stripe coming? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Brandi J
Brandi J Mar 3 '14
I saw in this post where Stripe was going to possibly be added as a plugin for a payment gateway. As multi checkout has been removed, will there be a plugin for payments that offers an alternative to Paypal for US payments? Stripe looks like a good option. Any suggestions or help are greatly appreciated!
Joseph
Joseph Mar 19 '14
what kind of site will you be needing a payment solution for I can suggest several based on the type of site
Joseph
Joseph Mar 19 '14
seems your site may be on the somewhat adult side of things I would Suggest the Zombaio Plugin if you call them they can get you setup for no upfront fees. Their payouts take a little longer that way but if you have no major money up front its a good route and you can also change up and go with a faster payout company or method later once you have made some money.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Mar 19 '14
Hi Joseph,

1. Does this plugin support ZAR Currency ( South African ) ?
2. or where can i check the currencies it support & it it only for adult sites ?
3. Lastly can i use it for none-adult site and is dating site considered an adult site  ?

Thanks
Brandi J
Brandi J Mar 19 '14
Thanks for the reply Joseph. I'll check out the Zombaio plugin. My site is 18 and up so this may be perfect. Thanks!