We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Multiplayer - Mochi Games for Oxwall | Forum

Kenneth
Kenneth Mar 4 '14
Do any games support multiplayer or in game multiplayer rooms like checkers etc.
Michael
Michael Jun 25 '16
I would like to know this as well.....
Zaph
Zaph Jun 25 '16
It will depend on game provider, some of them support it. And probably you will need to host it on your own server with swf or unity file like Novel Games do.
Kenneth
Kenneth Jun 26 '16

Quote from Michael I would like to know this as well.....

It will depend on game provider, some of them support it. And probably you will need to host it on your own server with swf or unity file like Novel Games do.
Keep in mind, When I posted this in 2014 the plug-in supported mochi games I believe they were called so most games had integrated leader boards etc for your OxWall site. Now it's pretty much either uploading a SWF/UNITY to your server or using a embed code and the intigration is no longer there the most you'll get is a rating bar and whos playing straight out of the box as leader boards etc will be up to you to code yourself.

The Forum post is edited by Kenneth Jun 26 '16
Zaph
Zaph Jun 27 '16
True, Mochi games was closed, and plugin had changed several times since then.

Today you can upload files or embed and there is no universal code for leaderboards or some other things as Mochi games had provided.

You do not have permission to reply this topic