We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not able to delete photos | Forum

sha
sha Mar 4 '14
 I need help. ..

Delete photo is not working , when a pic is selected and the popup is displayed then when I click on delete a popup box comes with confirmation. Once yes is clicked on the confirmation box then nothing happens. But when I see the page after reload the photo is delete. Seems there is no action after delete button clicked.
 Sometimes after uploading pics and adding to album takes forever(after clicking on save button). But in background it actually works. When we refresh page then pics are already added 
Please help me its critical.

ross Team
ross Mar 5 '14
Sha I see you have no powered by oxwall attribution on your website and I couldn't find your domain or e-mail provided in the profile among our donators list. Have you made a donation?
sha
sha Mar 5 '14
How and where to donate? 
sha
sha Mar 5 '14
i found link: https://www.oxwall.org/donation but I didnt see pay with paypal is working. how to pay with paypal??

Thanks,

Sha

ross Team
ross Mar 5 '14
when you click on make your own donation you'll get a popup, in the left bottom corner, there will be paypal option
Wilson
Wilson Mar 28 '14
Wilson slaps ROSS across the head....

Source: http://blog.oxwall.org/2013/02/donate-to-oxwall-development

Please note, that we do not intend to “productize”, encourage, and mass-scale selling link removals, because we still think it’s bad for the community and useless for the site owner. Read our reasoning.

Joseph
Joseph Mar 28 '14
its not useless for a site owner who has people trying to use the same product to compete against them
Wilson
Wilson Mar 28 '14
Joseph,

Competition is always good, makes  a better world because we ALL can choose what we like. If your site is a good community and your users are happy…then you will not have a problem. Do what you want to do with the script, but suffer the consequences if you need help!

Wilson