We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

@ auto find? - Newsfeed Trends Twitter style | Forum

Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Mar 6 '14
this is cool plugins but the @ auto find user is missing.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Mar 6 '14
This version does not have this feature yet. Will be in future update. 
Soloplayer Designs
ok just put this as a suggestion :) also include tags on blogs, forum, groups etc that would be very nice
Oxwall Accessories
we see these as advancements for this plugin for sure. 

Oxwall Accessories
Are you planning on purchasing this plugin?

Soloplayer Designs
yes when you fix the @ auto find
Jeff
Jeff Mar 7 '14
Quote from imsae.com ok just put this as a suggestion :) also include tags on blogs, forum, groups etc that would be very nice

Holding off my potential purchase for this and some sort of auto fill to be successfully implemented. 
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Mar 7 '14
Quote from imsae.com yes when you fix the @ auto find

It is not broken... We did not add it due to the potential for errors. This will take some time to get working correctly. I just want to point out that we dont claim to have this feature so therefore its not broken. 
Jeff
Jeff Mar 10 '14
Quote from OxwallAccessories
Quote from imsae.com yes when you fix the @ auto find

It is not broken... We did not add it due to the potential for errors. This will take some time to get working correctly. I just want to point out that we dont claim to have this feature so therefore its not broken. 

I think he just means that when you say "Twitter style" a big part of what makes tagging on Twitter/Facebook so convenient is the auto complete part.
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Mar 25 '14
hi have one more problem only if you  have a friend he take NOTICE if his not your friend he not take notice /
Jeff
Jeff Mar 26 '14
Quote from Jeff
Quote from imsae.com ok just put this as a suggestion :) also include tags on blogs, forum, groups etc that would be very nice

Holding off my potential purchase for this and some sort of auto fill to be successfully implemented. 

Any progress updates on this?
Jeff
Jeff Apr 4 '14
bump/
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 6 '14
Auto complete is causing a lot of issues. we are looking into this as a future update but in order to keep sites running safely we need to keep this feature in beta. 
Jeff
Jeff Apr 7 '14
Quote from OxwallAccessories Auto complete is causing a lot of issues. we are looking into this as a future update but in order to keep sites running safely we need to keep this feature in beta. 

Thanks for the update. I'll keep tracking the plugin to see if the feature is added.
You do not have permission to reply this topic