We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Theme help - Google Plus Go | Forum

Winnky
Winnky Mar 11 '14
Hello. I love this theme, however I would like some help on a few hitches that I encountered.
1. On the join page, the facebook connect text , i.e "connect" is blurred, can you help me make it clearer, it looks like its repeated.

2. The sign-in page. How can I make the sign-in page my landing page instead of my join page?

Thank you.
lukwago juma
lukwago juma Aug 20 '14
Hello,
  How are you doing? i purchased a google plus go theme recently, but i never saved the lincense key, so i wanted to update to google plus go latest version (2223 ), i cant find the license key now, how can i get it please?

Thanks.
Lukwago Juma

lukwago juma
lukwago juma Aug 21 '14
yes i tried the one in the purchase section but it was denied, i purshased the google plus go theme like 2 months ago and i also purchased a profile cover 1 month ago, i dont know if every product has is own license key.

but the one i found in my purchase section was denied when i was trying to update the google plus go theme.
lukwago juma
lukwago juma Aug 23 '14
anyone here to help?
lukwago juma
lukwago juma Nov 9 '14
Bad review: recently, i purchased a google plus go theme but i lost the license key and when i check in the purchase are it doesnot show it up, i contacted the developer several times even on email but he never replied me back, i even attached a payment prove from paypal.

I tried to update my google plus go theme but it asks for the license key of which i need from the developer.

below is the attachment for the
payment proof for google plus go theme

Can someone help here?

Thanks.
Attachments:
  google plus go reciept.JPG (249Kb)
lukwago juma
lukwago juma Nov 9 '14
thank you so much, its now done.
Yevhen
Yevhen Nov 10 '14
When I increase screen in google chrome on my tablet, I have shifting of some theme parts. Any issue on that?
Yevhen
Yevhen Nov 13 '14
Yevhen
Yevhen Nov 25 '14
Thanks for reply! Oxwall mobile still in raw beta so better I will install mobile Android app in the near future.
matt
matt Mar 18 '15
I don't see the photos section add on in the menu/pages option to add to the main page as shown in your demo , how do you add the "photos" section in the main page?
matt
matt Mar 18 '15
I also noticed "MyMatches" dose repeat the photo and the size is 926 x 18 px. it must be fixed ASAP?
You do not have permission to reply this topic