We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin still shows the user who posted when page loads - Confessions | Forum

Greg
Greg Apr 9 '14
I am having the problem with the user tags showing up also. Was this part fixed? This is a fresh download and install of the plug in.
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Please download again then updating.
Bonnie Jones
Bonnie Jones Apr 12 '14
is also happening for me! and this downloaded and installed today.

Quote from Bonnie Jones is also happening for me! and this downloaded and installed today.

Please download the new package then replace this plugin.

- Go to /ow_plugins/confessions/ then replace init.php by the same file

Bonnie Jones
Bonnie Jones Apr 12 '14
the plugin was deleted (not deactivated, deleted, removed from entirely server) and then downloaded from /ow_plugins/confessions/ and  re added as NEW install using the newly downloaded package as directed. I am assuming that the download at /ow_plugins/confessions/ is the LATEST AND CURRENT VERSION that is error free? ( < this is what was used)

If this is the case and this is the most current version, then there are still problems. My members have reported: User  is identified in news feed.
Please send us ftp and admin account by private message so we can check.
Bonnie Jones
Bonnie Jones Apr 14 '14
We have solved the issue and discontinued on the news-feed. The product is still great and my members love it, this is why the urgency to get it right. Thanks iDragon for all your help. you have always most helpful with problems.
Afoo
Afoo Apr 29 '14
I have update from my admin penal aftar my website crash
Afoo: Please send us ftp and admin account by private message so we can check.
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic