We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

trying to install | Forum

Trent
Trent Aug 10 '11
I got this error/bug report after I entered in the Database information and hit continue.

"
Message: SQLSTATE[3D000]: Invalid catalog name: 1046 No database selected File: /home/sshirk/public_html/housedogg/oxwall/ow_core/database.php Line: 311 Trace: #0 /home/sshirk/public_html/housedogg/oxwall/ow_core/database.php(311): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/sshirk/public_html/housedogg/oxwall/ow_core/database.php(385): OW_Database->execute('SHOW TABLES LIK...', NULL) #2 /home/sshirk/public_html/housedogg/oxwall/ow_install/controllers/install.php(255): OW_Database->queryForColumnList('SHOW TABLES LIK...') #3 /home/sshirk/public_html/housedogg/oxwall/ow_install/classes/application.php(57): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->db() #4 /home/sshirk/public_html/housedogg/oxwall/ow_install/install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display(Array, Array) #5 /home/sshirk/public_html/housedogg/oxwall/index.php(32): include('/home/sshirk/pu...') #6 {main} Type: PDOException   "

Please let me know what I've done wrong.

Thanks,
Trent
Den Team
Den Aug 11 '11
Seems you have some problems with mysql settings. Check that database you pointed is correct and that user have full rights for this database.
Den Team
Den Nov 21 '11
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.