We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fatal error updating newsfeed[Solved] | Forum

namrekan
namrekan Mar 24 '14
What the hell ! It's now working !
namrekan
namrekan Mar 24 '14
Down again...
namrekan
namrekan Mar 24 '14
Ross i think it's a software problem, because before the update i hadn't this problem
ross Team
ross Mar 24 '14
It is server timeout, it is clearly stated in the message. Have you resolved it with the hosting?
namrekan
namrekan Mar 24 '14
It's not the server, i am going to use an old backup to see if it works.
namrekan
namrekan Mar 24 '14
Please could you check my network ? I think i'm going to be crazy, now i have the 500.phtml that appears every time.
ross Team
ross Mar 24 '14
Alright, PM me your admin and Cpanel access details, I'll take a closer look at your issue. Thanks
namrekan
namrekan Mar 25 '14
Thank you very much, i send them to you right now
namrekan
namrekan Mar 25 '14
Is it ok ?
ross Team
ross Mar 25 '14
Please check your PM
ross Team
ross Mar 25 '14
The problem has been resolved. UPloaded mobile folder to the origin theme. 
namrekan
namrekan Mar 25 '14
Thank you so much
Yaşar Taner
Yaşar Taner Apr 14 '14

Help me please.
ross Team
ross Apr 14 '14
Yasar, what software version you have? 
Yaşar Taner
Yaşar Taner Apr 15 '14
oxwall-1.5.3
Yaşar Taner
Yaşar Taner Apr 15 '14
Error 500 Internal Server Error.
ross Team
ross Apr 15 '14
You need to update your platform first, only then you can update your plugins, otherwise you'll stick with this kind of errors. Please restore your backup if you have one, if not, you will have to change your plugin version in plugin.xml file and plugin build in the ow_base_plugin table in your database
Yaşar Taner
Yaşar Taner Apr 16 '14
I can't sorry I dont understand :( can you help me
ross Team
ross Apr 16 '14
Go to ow_plugins folder then newsfeed folder, find plugin.xml file open it with editor and change plugin version for 6478 for example, then go to phpmyadmin in your database, find ow_base_plugin table locate newsfeed row edit it by changing the build to 6478
Yaşar Taner
Yaşar Taner Apr 16 '14

Quote from ross Go to ow_plugins folder then newsfeed folder, find plugin.xml file open it with editor and change plugin version for 6478 for example, then go to phpmyadmin in your database, find ow_base_plugin table locate newsfeed row edit it by changing the build to 6478

Yes I do. but new error messages

Pages: « 1 2 3 »