We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

OldFuture Theme Changer - OldFuture Theme Changer | Forum

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Mar 23 '14
Hi guys,

Our Oxwall Theme Changer plugin is already submitted for approval in the Oxwall Store. Once approved your site members will now have the ability to select their own theme in a simple click with our Theme Changer plugin neatly located in the left pane of your Oxwall page. This also works on other third party themes since this plugin is pulling all themes available in your Oxwall installation.

Here are some screenshots

The Forum post is edited by Sen Projects Mar 23 '14
Markus
Markus Apr 26 '14
Hi there
I uploaded Themes changer and when I pressed install ...my website stopped working at all .... I had to remove this plugin to make running again ...what is wrong with this plugin ?
regards A
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Apr 27 '14
Hi Arkadius,

Thank you for contacting us. This is a weird issue maybe there is something conflicting with our Theme Changer plugin. 

PM sent to you.

Thank you.

Markus
Markus Apr 28 '14
Hi again
I still don't know what is happening with my issue ... can you give me more details what should I do or what I can do ? I would like to use this plugin ....I checked all themes all working fine ...but after pressing install ...website is crashing ?

regards A
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Apr 28 '14
Hi Arkadius,

Our coder is looking at it now.

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Apr 28 '14
Hi Arkadius,

The password you provided us for your website is not working. A pm is also sent to you.

Thanks.

Den Team
Den Apr 29 '14
Topic was moved from General Chat.
You do not have permission to reply this topic