We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Sheila Strickland
Sheila Strickland Aug 11 '11
I have had to change my hosting package and at this time they are settint up my server's.  I lost everything I had done with Oxwall Software.I am going to start over and now that I have your suggested hosting service down to the last detail as they have read your documentation.I have just downloaded Oxwall Common 1.2.2 - the only installation instructions I have found say Oxwall 1.0.1 do I have to have that version before I can use 1.2.2 and the Oxwall Update Pack 1.2.2?  Also the documentation says don't forget to update the theme for everything to work properly.I do not want to have to do this again so please tell me what to do step by step.
Honsa
Honsa Aug 11 '11
it should work like described here:

Den Team
Den Aug 16 '11
Topic was moved from Core.
Michael Leader
Michael Aug 17 '11
To anyone setting up servers and if they are in the business of "web" development then it is pretty straight forward.

Sorry to hear you lost everything.  Do you still have the files from the old site?  It may be recoverable!
Stephan Van der Vaar
hello! you could help me, I want to know how to set the mass mailing, my platform can not send notification messages to users, does not work sending messages to the confirmation of registration. I can say I can do to fix this?
Stephan Van der Vaar
hello! you could help me, I know how you configure the SMTP of my platform for sending emails or notification messages to users