We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

questions - OldFuture Theme Changer | Forum

Joseph
Joseph Mar 25 '14
Will selected theme save just in cookies or will logged in users have their selected theme stored in the database so its used everytime they log in?
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Mar 25 '14
Hi Joseph,

Thank for the interest. It is using a cookie, we tried it it to store in the database but it is breaking the software when there are several users defined each theme.

Thank you.

bobby
bobby Mar 25 '14
so when they sign in again they will not have the theme they selected every sign-in will you have to change it again
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Mar 25 '14
Hi Bobby,

Yes, that's how it works right now, the important thing is it is not breaking Oxwall and is cleanly approved by the Oxwall moderation team.

Thanks.

bobby
bobby Mar 25 '14
ok thanks ill check it out is there any 3rd party plugins that i should deactivate before installing this plug in 

one more i have 15 themes in my themes folder i dont want the users to use all themes i have can i limit what themes they use
The Forum post is edited by bobby Mar 25 '14
Daimo Douson
Daimo Douson Mar 25 '14
Too expensive plugin, there is a chance but do not know how to pay. You can do the following for free - Theme
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Mar 25 '14
Quote from bobby ok thanks ill check it out is there any 3rd party plugins that i should deactivate before installing this plug in 

one more i have 15 themes in my themes folder i dont want the users to use all themes i have can i limit what themes they use
There is no 3rd party plugin needed to uninstall before installing this plugin. Also, there is no option yet to limit the number of themes to be shown in the widget, maybe you can deactivate the other themes in your admin panel so that your users will not be able to use them.

Have a great day.

You do not have permission to reply this topic