We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

οκ - Mochi Games for Oxwall | Forum

Aprillos
Aprillos Mar 27 '14

The Forum post is edited by Aprillos Mar 28 '14
Zaph
Zaph Mar 27 '14
In case of closing of Mochimedia project I have to rename the plugin to Games you can still use the plugin and add embed code games from other game providers. I've removed game catalog from Admin panel because it will be useless soon. All other features work as before
P. Bru
P. Bru Mar 28 '14

Hello, 

I have now signed up for yahoo games, so I can offer the games in their own community, but unfortunately I have no idea how to do that! Previously with MochiGames was all much easier! Can you help me here? How should I proceed here? Thank you very much

Zaph
Zaph Mar 29 '14
Hello,

I've provided the list of popular game providers, some of these sites provide games for websites, but as I can see now some of them not. Could you please try to find another game provider for example Miniclip (http://webmasters.miniclip.com/) 

You can find any games that provide embed code and add them to your site. 

As soon as I find a good game provider like MochiGames that will allow add games directly from Admin panel of Oxwall, I'll prepare the new update.

If you know any game websites I would be glad to add them to the list. 

You do not have permission to reply this topic