We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

No "Whats happening" bit - Newsfeed | Forum

Katie
Katie Mar 28 '14
Hi there!

This may be my fault, but I cant see the "whats happening" field where people can post a status...

Can you help me?

Thanks
Katie
Katie
Katie Mar 28 '14
Oh Ive just noticed that it is showing in the Dashboard, but not in the personal profile. Is it possible to get it to show in the profile above the stream?

Thanks
Katie
Katie May 10 '14
Nudge :)
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software May 15 '14
In 1.6 What's happening is on every newsfeed status area
Katie
Katie May 15 '14
woohooo!!! Best news! So will it be so that only a member can add status to their own profile, but not on other members?

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software May 21 '14
Katie, I'm sorry I don't follow you. 1.6 is the current version of the software. What's happening is on every status area of the newsfeeds.

Any member can post a status in the profile newsfeed if it is not restricted by the rules of a privacy plugin and members can't see it at all.
Katie
Katie May 22 '14
Oh sorry I thought you meant the next update.

Basically Id like to see the "whats happening" bit in "Your own/ logged in user" profile, but not in others profile.

In other word..
I dont want others to post in others profile page, but I do want the logged member to be able to post a status from their own profile page, rather then always having to do it from dashboard
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jun 5 '14
Katie, I'm sorry I'm not following. Can you please provide screenshots of what you're trying to do if it is possible.
You do not have permission to reply this topic