We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Commenting Issue - Music Extreme | Forum

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Mar 28 '14
After I activate this plugin, I noticed that members cannot comment on profiles anymore. It is simply stuck at loading the comment field. I have removed this app for the time being, but I thought I would post my findings here.
Roderick
Roderick Mar 30 '14
Hi Vladimir,

This sounds like a conflict or something, i have never heard this before.

Maybe you can PM me your website details so i can have a look please?

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Mar 30 '14
Well it could be conflicting with other plugins. I use 1.5.3 oxwall and have quite a lot of add-ons, and custom coding. I've even manually optimized practically every plugin code and image on the site to increase the load. I did install this plugin in the past, before I had so many features and it did the same thing.

my network is www.roleplaysocial.me ;

What do you mean by details? I don't share any personal info with anyone because my site means the world to me and it's sorta my dream. 

Roderick
Roderick Apr 1 '14
WoW ok lots of custom coding could really mess up the workings of our script, im afraid i cannot help you there..
Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips Apr 5 '14
Can not "Comment" or do anything on the profile page with songs loaded on player until after the first song full loads.

Additionally, Auto Play feature is not working.

Roderick
Roderick Apr 6 '14
Slow server?
Kostia
Kostia May 13 '14
the same problem, the profile page became slow..my server is dedicated ant fast enough. It will be good if there will be more choise of players.. need more width players
Roderick
Roderick Jun 29 '14
Hi, we will be adding more html5 players soon to fix this
Kostia
Kostia Jun 30 '14
it will be nicer if thiese players will be longer than it is now. I think it will look better on page 
The Forum post is edited by Kostia Jun 30 '14
Attachments:
  img_mp3.png (179.69Kb)
Roderick
Roderick Jun 30 '14
Yes we will add a responsive template :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic