We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - Question Answer | Forum

Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Apr 6 '14
Just some suggestions for comfortable and friendly work with plugin:

1. Admin should have possibility to change order for categories: just drag and drop..It works for free plugin Fundraising..So its very comfortable Hope you can

2. Title of question should have auto alignment for page width..For some themes I see corrupted words of title But these words can be moved to the next lines to look right way Hope you can

Thank you

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Thanks so much for your suggestions, Alex.
They will be included in next release.
The Forum post is edited by iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Apr 7 '14
Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran Apr 20 '17
Hi, I don't see the ability yet in the latest version. It would be nice if you are able to add the ability to edit the category and sort them like how you did with your Articles plugin.
The Forum post is edited by Bruce Tran Apr 20 '17
We implemented to support multi langs for category and drag drop as well.
Please update it.
Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran Apr 21 '17
Thank you so much, the drag-and-drop is super handy. Possible to have the same ability in your Articles plugin? I updated it but don't see the drag-and-drop ability with description column.
Is it ok now?
Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran Apr 25 '17
iDragon, you have answered my question from another thread. Your Articles plugin wont have the save drag-and-drop and category description like you have with the Question and Answer plugin.
You do not have permission to reply this topic