We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New Sub-Reddit for Oxwall *UPDATED!* | Forum

JB TECH
JB TECH Apr 15 '14
Hello everyone. For anyone here that is a reddit user; I've just finished setting up the new sub-reddit of mine, /r/oxwall!

I made this sub-reddit so people can share tips & tricks for others related to Oxwall, share and discuss news related to Oxwall, discuss things that should be added, etc.

If you have a reddit account, feel free to subscribe and submit your Oxwall-related content. 

Thanks!

The Forum post is edited by JB TECH Apr 30 '14
JB TECH
JB TECH Apr 30 '14
UPDATE!

I've changed some of the styles to the sub-reddit, added a new logo, and some other minor things. The Oxwall subreddit will relay any new Oxwall news almost instantly, and is aiming to let people discuss many things like feature ideas and updates and more! Feel free to subscribe to it!

/r/oxwall

JB TECH
JB TECH May 4 '14
UPDATE AGAIN:

I want this sub-reddit to serve purposeful to all Oxwall users, and have begun construction on it's Wiki where I will gradually organize tips, tricks, hacks, mods, recommend plugins/themes, and more by myself and other Oxwall contributors.

http://www.reddit.com/r/oxwall/wiki/index