We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bad! Do not do business with these people. - Social Stream 1.01 | Forum

William
William Apr 17 '14
I purchased, would not work as described. Was told before I could get refund I had to GIVE THEM TOTAL ACCESS TO MY VPS. They not only wanted me to create an admin account for them but also wanted full FTP access.

No refund given. No ability to download. After I asked for refund they removed from my download list.

I will go through PayPal or my CC Company to get refund. 

Your Customer Service is bad and your deceptive in your operating location as well.

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 17 '14
William,

First, we are sorry if there is any issue with your site.

Let review the situation again then others could get the whole picture.

1. The product was purchased on Mar/28, right after, you submit a tick reporting an issue without any information about your site.

2. We were asking for your site information to check the issue

3. There was no information provided even your site URL

4. On Apr/1, you provided us site URL, asking us to create an account then you would grant admin permission.

5. On Apr/1, we created a testing account and asked for FTP to debug an issue

Then there were no replies from you since, not even refund request.

Also, there is no "removed from my download list" you 

Kindly play fair, it seems you just don't want to use the plugin and try to get money back

Regards,

YouNet

The Forum post is edited by YouNetCo Apr 17 '14
Attachments:
  Client Information.png (22.88Kb)
  ticket-6403--.png (136.01Kb)
William
William Apr 23 '14
I have made multiple purchases of other plug-ins that worked and I chose later not to use them. I have never ONCE asked for a refund from anyone. I have no need to, as you put it; "you just don't want to use the plugin and try to get money back". I do not have that plug-in installed on my site and only noticed that you removed it from the download section when I discovered you had deleted my access to that ticket. Once you FINALLY created a user and I granted that user Admin Rights and FTP through the site, YOU NEVER LOGGED BACK IN!!! 

You have altered that support ticket chain in your picture attached. That does not include all that was said. To prove this I have attached my response to your action of finally creating an account. I notice that you decided to leave that out and go straight to closed ticket! It is the Response_left_out.jpg below. 

Others Take Note. This company tries to make you jump through hoops and give them Total Access to your server in order to refund. I will not, nor would anyone, wish to give anyone they do not know, that is not even located where they claim to be, total access to your VPS with other accounts on it.

$30.00 is really not that big of a deal to me. However the principal is the issue here and I will not let it go as I am certain that others have in the past. If Paypal fails to see the truth then I will go through my Credit Card company. You will not get rid of me by altering some support ticket logs. You really must not understand the headache I am about to become for you. 

The Forum post is edited by William Apr 23 '14
Attachments:
  SupportTicketMissing.jpg (46.2Kb)
  SupportTicketMissing1.jpg (105.62Kb)
  Purchases1.jpg (128.79Kb)
  Response_left_out.jpg (238.16Kb)
William
William Apr 23 '14
Bump. I will keep bumping this so buyers are aware of the truth about your company.

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 23 '14
William,

Kindly check the latest message in attachment "ticket-6403-.png" where the system auto responded:

"- the ticket is closed because we did not hear you..." - posted on Apr/12, you could simply go to "Closed" tab in your ticket list and see the ticket there.

We manage the client with our System and your license is granted as attached "Client Information.png "

In fact, since Apr/1, you never get back to us, and we could not access to your given URL since that day

Kindly check attachment for more information.

Regards,

YouNet

The Forum post is edited by YouNetCo Apr 23 '14
Attachments:
  Ticket-6403-.png (38.31Kb)
William
William Apr 23 '14
You responded April 1, 2014 at 04:04 .... I responded April 1, 2014 at 04:07 ---  Three minutes later! 

Was 3 minutes not soon enough so you closed the ticket for no response?

The Forum post is edited by William Apr 23 '14
Attachments:
  Response_left_out_laidout.jpg (262.71Kb)
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 24 '14
William,

Im so shocked :( These people and i dont believe that oxwall made them premium support .... This guys really need to be banned from Oxwall.
William
William Apr 24 '14

YouNet will go to no end to deceive. You are fooling no one.

If you bought a product from YouNet then try to leave feedback on the Oxwall Plug-In Page Folks. That will prove that these guys are scammers!

Just look at the attached screen shot. I bought the product and when I try to leave feedback through Oxwall it fails and says I have to buy the product first. 

That is one of the reasons YouNet goes through their own payment system and outside Oxwall. To avoid honest feedback!

The Forum post is edited by William Apr 24 '14
Attachments:
  FakeFeedback.jpg (176.18Kb)
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 24 '14
William,

As said, if there was your reply to our ticket system, it must be an email and update in the ticket, kindly check Ticket-6403-.png where we got no reply from you. And email to support@younetco.com or reply in ticket will be fed to our system. If you did reply to the email but there was no message feed to the ticket for unknown reason. We are happy to work with you further. kindly check again your ticket in "Closed" Tab. 

Regarding to license on OxWall, we do grant permission request for any of our valid client, right after the purchase the product - http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/buy/659 you will direct to the page, kindly check attachment. We do not hide any bad review, kindly check other of our products. If clients do not feel happy with our products and services, they are free to share their thought. 

Regards, 

YouNet

The Forum post is edited by YouNetCo Apr 24 '14
Attachments:
  Confirmation.png (149.31Kb)
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 24 '14
William,

Just repeat the message again:

We are willing and happy to work with client to solve the issue in the site, also, we’re willing to refund if the issue is ours.

Regards,

YouNet

William
William Apr 25 '14
Quote from YouNet Company 
If clients do not feel happy with our products and services, they are free to share their thought. 

Regards, 

YouNet

Well that is apparent with the slew of complaints that you have here. 

You know, someone might be more willing to trust your company if you did not misrepresent your location. You claimed earlier that you are based out of Vietnam but have a USA office in California. However, on your product page you claim: 

"YouNet is a US-based company dedicated to Social Network with production in Vietnam and business office in Boston, MA, USA." 

I will add that you list your address as "1399 Dorchester Ave Boston, MA 02122"  .... who are you trying to fool. That is a condominium complex!!!! 

Lies, Lies, Lies, and More Lies!!!!!! 

Attachments:
  Your_Claimed_Address.jpg (122.54Kb)
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 25 '14
William,

Thanks for the information. We have moved to a new venue - 9825 Ellis Avenue Fountain Valley CA 92708 United States - http://oxwall.younetco.com/contact-us - for a year and some pages were not updated properly, we've updated as you could see now. If we still miss any page, kindly let us know.

Again, we are not sure what you'd like exactly here:

1. Get support from us to fix the issue of product in your site?

2. Just claim for the refund? 

In both cases, we need to have your site information to check for the issue report in ticket Ticket-6403-.png. And if it's our issue, and we could not fix it, we are willing to refund.

What we'd like to say here that, 

1. we did not receive any reply from you since Apr/1

2. the ticket is not deleted, it's auto closed due to not response after 10 days

3. we did not delete your license, everything still there under www.oxwall.younetco.com/client

Regards,

YouNet

You do not have permission to reply this topic