We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Sign-in form Freezes on New Installation | Forum

Eyüp Bay
Eyüp Bay Aug 22 '11
Hi all,

I have just installed a new community platform using Oxwall. On my local computer, everything is working fine, but after upload, I noticed that Sign-in form does not work and freezes. Firebug output is like below.

Could you please help? Thanks

http://www.cyddmezun.org/base/user/ajax-sign-in/
data is null
form.bind('success', function(data){if( data.result ){OW.info(data.message);setTimeout(function(){window.location.reload();}, 1000);}else{OW.error(data.message);}});})();
Hosting company approves that following requirements are met.

Server requirements

If you plan to host your site elsewhere make sure your host meets the following hosting requirements:

Linux/Unix/Windows
Apache 2 or higher (with mod_rewrite module)
PHP 5.2.6 or higher with:
register_globals off
safe_mode off
suPHP off
suApache off
suhosin off
PHP modules:
PDO
DOM
mbstring
zip
zlib
ftp
json
MySQL 5.0 or higher
GD Library 2 with FreeType support
Mail server (SendMail, Exim or other)

Eyüp Bay
Eyüp Bay Aug 22 '11
I manually logged in with login form and noticed that, other fuctions also don't work and gives similar error like comments, rates, likes etc.
Den Team
Den Aug 29 '11
Just tested your site and it works fine. Sign in form don't freeze. Did you fix it by yourself?
Eyüp Bay
Eyüp Bay Aug 29 '11
I changed hosting to HostGator because of urgency. I think problem was related to NetScaler, but it is not problem now. Everything is fine now, thanks.
Den Team
Den Aug 30 '11
Nice :)
Peter Groft
Peter Groft Sep 5 '22

If Windows 11 or Windows 10 freezes at the Sign-In or Login Screen, you may try these suggestions:

Boot to Safe Mode or Advanced Startup options.

Check the status of Credentials Manager Service.

Use Reset This PC option.

Repair Windows via Advanced Startup Options.

Repair Computer using Installation Media.

Hope You Find This Useful,

Peter