We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Just purchased the plugin and it makes menus hang or not work - Profile Cover | Forum

Mark
Mark Apr 24 '14

I installed this plugin and the first thing I noticed.

When you click on change cover - the drop down menu doesn't work, it also is causing the main menus in the top right to stop working - I have to click on the main "Admin" and load a different page before the drop down menus will work again.

I tried using a different theme thinking it was a theme issue and it causes the same issues on any theme I use.

The change cover menu produces the drop down but none of the links inside the drop down works, I can browse to upload a cover, but it never does anything.

I really like this plugin ( from what I have seen on the demo sites ) and would love to get it working on my site - Please Help -

I have tried is on the following themes with no luck

Silent

Facebook The Next

Origin

Aron

Mark
Mark Apr 24 '14

UPDATE:

I am not sure what Happened...

I un-installed the plugin and then reinstalled - and now it seems to be working -

I did install a few plugins after I installed this one originally, but since I re-installed it appears to be working.

This is what I did:

Installed and configured the Profile Cover Plugin.

I then installed the Twitter Style Tag Plugin - this is the one that seems to have broke the Profile Cover plugin -

Un-installed and re-installed the Profile Cover -

at this point no further issues

You do not have permission to reply this topic