We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall probem wery browser | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14

is in fact fallen for 4 hours and I'm moniorando free

max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
I have credited them a rebate in the price of domain ... but I'd like a site sincermanete ok ..... and now it is estimated that he made timoute only twice ... it does for 50/100/200,
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
ok 

max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
Cleared history including passwords. Mozzila but never restarted no problem opening the pages in less than a second .... He never had problems of any kind..
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
AOther browsers still do not find the pages or if half,,,, the thing is sending me into neurosis

Youssef
Youssef Apr 25 '14
Quote from Chris_W OK.

I'm still pretty sure there isn't a problem with your site. I'm still inclined to think it is a server problem. The theme you are using is very good and stable, I have modified it quite a lot on my site and it has given no problems.
As I said earlier, I have tried various operations on the site in three different browsers, and apart from the timeout, have had no problems with the site. I think Youssef has had the same results as me.

Yes it work, without any problem for me
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14

I forgot to icing on the cake in hidden mode browser and how it's all possible

max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
il probem 30 giorni e 30  in arvixe
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14

am I missing answers your website opens fine and in a few seocondi

max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14

in arivxe for some months and 20 days and passes that have problems with a server ok I have credited the price of the domain,,, but I want something that works because the smiley face .....

max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
a ok.... my post
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14

The questions are very strange :::: 

Because everything is masked .... (browsers) 

Why mozilla goes with both methods, 

Because the other two sites on the same server hosting space and do not have probemi of any kind? 

I can not find answers

ross Team
ross Apr 27 '14
Gioacchino, contact your hosting provider support team to resolve the issue. There's a problem on the side of a server 
The Forum post is edited by ross Apr 27 '14
max1970
max1970 May 1 '14
What does it mean on the side of a server.
bobbi
bobbi May 1 '14
i understand you are with arvixe, i am as well, if you are on shared hosting with arvixe a few weeks ago they had to do a emergency migration of some of the servers including the one i am on, there are still problems with server load the servers are spiking a lot of the time, this will cause your site to go off or load very slowly, they are working on the issues
max1970
max1970 May 1 '14

do you think that will solve the problem 

ross Team
ross May 1 '14
I mean the problem has to do something with the server, not software. 
hamioel
hamioel Oct 5 '23

Hello everyone, and thank you for the support! I'm facing a major issue with my website on Oxwall. It seems to open and function smoothly on Mozilla, but when I try to access it on any other browser, I encounter error pages or get a "site not found" message. Does anyone have any insights into why this might be happening? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Pages: « 1 2