We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facbook connectivity issues[Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
gsn enter
gsn enter May 11 '14

Hello there, 

Kindly assist. 

Facebook Connect doesnt click on sign in page, the icon shows up and it doesnt click.

Next issue, when invited friends from Facebook thru app, the invite goes to friends but when they click on it, facebook throws "connection untrusted error"

The Forum post is edited by ross May 12 '14
bobbi
bobbi May 11 '14
do you use shared hosting if you do and havent got a dedicated ip and your own ssl certificate this is why your friends get the warning, 100s and 100s of sites share the same ip on a shared server hosting, i get the same thing through my facebook app, it is something i must get sorted, but my site is not a business/ecommerce so i may leave it, although my fb connect does work,
The Forum post is edited by bobbi May 11 '14
ross Team
ross May 11 '14
Please one request per topic. 

As to the facebook connect please share your FB developer settings of the app screenshot and Admin Panel FB connect plugin settings screenshot

gsn enter
gsn enter May 12 '14
Hi Ross, 

I will make sure 1 message per post, sorry.

By the way I cross checked the FB connection settings before I was about to send you the screen shot and figured it was not matching. Now i changed it and it works. Thank you anyways.

ross Team
ross May 12 '14
Ok, great! I'm going to mark this post as Solved