We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Many of the link buttons on my site don't work... | Forum

Juan
Juan Sep 5 '11
Hi,

After the last couple of updates many of the link buttons on my site don't work... e.g. the add photo and add video links don't do anything.. link buttons on pages don't work either e.g. check messages, sent messages. Can't post on wall... button missing, can't delete profiles... member's default avatar show's up as flowers. If you have a chance please check http://artistmatch.net

Thanks!
Juan
The Forum post is edited by Juan Sep 5 '11
Juan
Juan Sep 6 '11
My platform and plugins were updated to 1.2.3. but I went ahead and manually updated it again just in case I missed something but now it's giving me a Fatal error: 

Fatal error: Class 'BOL_UserOnline' not found in /home/bartetm1/public_html/artistmatch.net/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php on line 563
Den Team
Den Sep 7 '11
How did you update it manually? DId you download update pack (not full version)? 
Try this:
- check that you uploaded all files from update pack.
- update Instan Chat plugin manually
- update you current theme.
The Forum post is edited by Den Sep 7 '11
Juan
Juan Sep 7 '11
Thank you for your help, site is back up and seems to be working properly :)
Den Team
Den Sep 7 '11
You are welcome :)
Zaid
Zaid Jun 6 '23
Flower plants add vibrant colors and natural beauty to any space, uplifting the atmosphere and bringing joy to the beholder.