We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

please help me, unintentionally uninstalled Mobile | Forum

Erivaldo Souza
Erivaldo Souza May 23 '14

Mobile uninstalled unintentionally, and I do not know how I did it and now my users are requesting resettlement. 

When I click Mobile version, it simply goes to the home page in the desktop version 

I do not know what to do now.

excuse me if this translation is bad'm Brazilian and not speak English very well

Codebrono
Codebrono May 23 '14

easy pasting and mobile file oxall folder you downloaded and add to your hosting at the same place where you got the file but the folder hosting

Erivaldo Souza

We the plugin and it was the same with Oxwall 1.6 

my link www.spacejump.com.br

I did not do anything that could disable the mobile

Erivaldo Souza
Quote from Codebrono

easy pasting and mobile file oxall folder you downloaded and add to your hosting at the same place where you got the file but the folder hosting

Could you tell me the name of the folder I do the replacement and see if everything worked
Erivaldo Souza

Chris_w good night, I tried to speak WHAT YOU downloaded the Mobile folder, however not score worked. 

tried using another theme and also do not think it got the best solution and install it again

Erivaldo Souza

Look'll buy PLUGIN MOBILE 

probably this error will stop ne

ross Team
ross May 25 '14
Erivaldo, you can take a mobile folder from the default origin theme and put it in the theme you use as well as in the origin folder, if it misses one. Then please enable dev mode and refresh the page. 

If that does not help, please PM me your admin and Cpanel access details, I'll take a look at your problem

Erivaldo Souza
Erivaldo Souza May 27 '14

Hello Ross 

ow_themes replace my folder completely still the problem pesiste 

how can not I'll try to make the purchase of PLUGIN MOBILE 

even so send the details of my hosting

Erivaldo Souza
Erivaldo Souza May 27 '14
detail the mobile worked perfectly at first I put the plugin just stopped working over not sure what was the plugin
ross Team
ross May 27 '14
please PM me your FTP access details