We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Lots of members have left oxwall | Forum

Steve
Steve May 28 '14

Quote from Pete

More insults ,you or very good at insulting people I must say ,and I am sure that when a lot of my friends on oxwall read all your posts and insults ,I do not think you shall be getting very much help my friend .

Thought you had better things to do? Thought you didn't care? You understand the word is ARE, right? "...you ARE very good..." I would be surprised to find out you have any friends. Oh, you mean online...like Facebook. Got ya. I'm sure you have thousands of friends...that's why you are too busy to keep replying to my posts.

So, now I will show you how an actual adult walks away from the computer and does not reply to your posts any more. Try not to cry.
Pete
Pete May 28 '14

More insults ,you run a website against bullying ,and all you seem to do is give insult upon insult .And You really should check your own spelling and practise what you preach .I wont be crying Lol  ,I just do not have the time or the desire to answer your childish comments, with throwing insults back ,I just don't feel the need to bring myself to your pathetic level .There is I feel something wrong with your way of your thinking ,to have to post insult after insult .Your insults do not bother me in the least far from it ,I find people like you very amusing .Or ARE (lol)You stuck Steve to come up with an original  insult ,does it take you this long to search on google to seek new insults  Lol  

The Forum post is edited by Pete May 28 '14
John
John May 28 '14
@Steve and @Pete, I'm a member of a dozen forums and this forum is the only one I know of that allows these unpleasant exchanges to happen. You would both be instantly banned from every other forum I know of. If you must lower yourselves to insulting exchanges, then please use the Private Message (Mailbox) option on the top right and keep it to yourselves.

Nobody wants to read this stuff and maybe that's why they're leaving.

Cool it. Please!

Pete
Pete May 28 '14
John if you read some of these posts I am getting abuse from everything from my spelling to a lot more things,so what you or saying, I have to just sit back and take all the abuse,and just not say anything. Maybe you or right ,people or just allowed to say and post any crap they like about anybody on oxwall ,maybe it time I just worked on my own site.and bullocks to two face people like you ,that's up my @rse thanking me for posting software links ,John don't waist your time speaking with me again ,I don't like two faced people .You can read his posts ,its nearly every one of his posts I am getting abuse . And you or posting its because people like me,people or leaving.You might as well have put them words.
The Forum post is edited by Pete May 28 '14
Den Team
Den May 29 '14
This topic has been closed due to no sense. The issue with spam activity has been already cleared here . We are searching for better solution except just block by ip or using cloudflare as it doesn't work good. If you have any effective proposal to fight this better, please PM. 
Pages: « 1 2
This topic is locked