We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

twitter template | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Oxwall.ir
Oxwall.ir Sep 12 '11
Finally we published twitter template for oxwall .this template is designed and published for oxwall users for free via oxwall's Persian team
twitter theme is designed in two version of RLT and LTR for Oxwall 1.1.1 and
oxwall 1.2.3 . you can download LTR  version
from oxwall.org (for getting RLT version please request  for that in this post or download it from oxwall.ir.)

Please post your suggestions and ideas about twitter theme on this post.

download : http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/82
demo : www.demo.oxwall.ir
Thanks. Oxwall's Persian team.
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall.ir Sep 16 '11
Attachments:
  attachment_21_4e6e50b91afcb.png (136.65Kb)
Oxwall.ir
Oxwall.ir Sep 13 '11
Please post your suggestions and ideas about twitter theme !!!
Shouvik
Shouvik Sep 14 '11
I joined Oxwall last night ... loved your theme ... I wish it had been in English ... I have coded on Elgg and Wordpress before ... now exploring OxWall. I am sure I will love it. :)
Oxwall.ir
Oxwall.ir Sep 14 '11
Thanks so much for your favor and i wish to enjoy from oxwall i think oxwall is the best open source community software on the web
also our demo is for persian people but we publish twitter theme for english too and you can download english version
Oxwall.ir
Oxwall.ir Sep 14 '11
Its our first theme that our team designed maybe we add this option in next version or in new theme that we design
but you can ask us any question about your customization and we guide you as best as we can to chang your style template
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall.ir Sep 14 '11
Oxwall.ir
Oxwall.ir Sep 14 '11
i dont agree with your opinion becouse someone like template similar to facebook ot twitter site or other famous social networks
and someone like template with diffrent style we design twitter theme for first type of people and we just try to make a theme like twitter but in next theme we try to design a new theme with a new style and new colors for second type of people that like diffrent theme
we are just can use your ideas and opinions about our work on this step and use them for next work
and thanks much for sharing your opinions with us
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall.ir Sep 14 '11
Oxwall.ir
Oxwall.ir Sep 14 '11
we try to prepare it as soon as we can
but i dont know exactly when we can prepare it