We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Question about credit point management plugin.[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Silvio
Silvio Jun 2 '14
I've seen a plugin that permit you to manage credit points on oxwall (User Credit plugin).... i've two questions.

where i could find more information on how it works and about configuration? on the plugin page i do not find a lot of information.

there are alternative in the oxwall store or someone tried something similar?

Regards
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 4 '14
ross Team
ross Jun 2 '14
Which user credits plugin are you referring to?
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 2 '14
Silvio
Silvio Jun 4 '14
on the store i've found this one: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/53

because i'm not accepting payment (the site i manage is free) i would know how i could apply (and with which logic) the feature to the group of users i have but i do not find a suitable guide that explain how it works. I do not know if there are other user credits plugins rather this one ;)
ross Team
Silvio
Silvio Jun 4 '14
i've seen this doc but doesnt answer to a lot of questions... for example... a new approved users have credits or i've to set it manually? it says that users could earn credits but doesnt specify with which actions (example.. 1 login/day)... considering it's not free and not so cheap i think a better description of the functionalities is required ;)
ross Team
ross Jun 4 '14
Have you downloaded the pdf manual? If there's not enough info, please contact plugin developer directly