We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Web Designer, Content Creator For Hire | Forum

JB TECH
JB TECH Jun 3 '14
Hello Oxwall.

I'm a freelance Web Designer, and I use to own the old plugin group most of you knew as "FoxTechs." Anyways, I'm looking to get into some Oxwall stuff again and was wanting to know if any plugin companies and/or people working on an Oxwall project were interested in hiring a web designer.

I have nearly 4 years with HTML/CSS (including experience with HTML5 and CSS3 and responsive design), and I have about a 1 year experience with PHP, jQuery, and Javascript.

Public Resume

Blog

Latest Web Design/Director-related project of mine.

If you're interested, just private message me or contact me through my email: jakebrunton89[at]gmail.com

Thanks!

~Jake

eva white
eva white Jan 18 '23

I am a professional web designer and content creator with over 5 years of experience. I specialize in creating websites that are attractive and user-friendly for clients, while also providing them with quality content that engages and educates their target audience. I have a passion for creating beautiful and effective websites that reach their goals and objectives. Currently working with an resume writing service chicago company 

Adam
Adam Jan 26 '23
I also think it's better now to use the resume builder and just send it to a few company vacancies. Who knows, maybe they are looking for you today
Dean Jones
Dean Jones Jan 27 '23
You can hire the one of top digital marketing company, Zera creative is a full IT services provider such as SEO Services, wordpress development and graphic design services in Pakistan for growing companies ready to ascend to the next level.
Rendell parito
Rendell parito Feb 27 '23
I suggest you to first download this WhatsApp Plus and then join web design experts groups to get amazing advises.
Kirk Weber
Kirk Weber Mar 1 '23
I recently used article writing service for my content needs and I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of their work. The articles were well-written, engaging, and delivered on time. Their team of writers clearly has a strong understanding of SEO and knows how to create content that is both informative and optimized for search engines. I highly recommend article-writing-service.com for anyone looking for top-notch content writing services.