We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

External Share Button for Oxwall | Forum

scott lamburne
scott lamburne Jun 13 '14
Hi I have a eCommerce shop ( with share this on FB, Twitter etc) but would like to ad a share this button with my oxwall social network site.  its there a code or custom button or plug in for this.

What I mean is that other website can share content with Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc with custom code,  but I would like to share (a button) with a Oxwall powered site.

Its there something out there that will do this

thanks PM me :)  

scott

ross Team
ross Jun 15 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Alia Team
Alia Jun 16 '14
Scott, have you tried http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/805 ?
scott lamburne
scott lamburne Jun 16 '14
Hi Aliia, thanks for the link.  I got that one on the Oxwall site (works fine).

I have been with Oxwall for 3 months now (I am still developing the site before launch) and am loving the work you guys and girls are doing.  Keep it up, its much appreciated. 

What I am trying to do is not share content with FB Twitter etc.  
I have an external ecommerce charity site powered by wordpress on a different domain name, it has a share this button with all social networks FB, Google+, Twitter etc.  what I would like is a share my eCommerce site with the Oxwall social network Site can it be done is there a code or plugin or something for this, (would also be nice if I could get my WP Ecommerce site for users to login with Oxwall (a bit like the FB App ID) (but I am probably asking for to much).  Does this coding exist or do I need to hire a developer?  thanks

Regard Scoot :)