We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Future of Internet | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Marco Castilho
Marco Castilho Jun 15 '14

Hello friends this the future of the Mobile Internet, because it is a device that closely linked in our day to day.

So I think the site should be attentive not to lose it to other profiles such as WhatsApp that many people taking the internet today.

I think the site should invest more in chat chat, putting some tools that would help people to interact more within the site.

Type

A chat in which to use this phone with greater mobility.

A chat with cam for mobile.

A chat to mount that this group chat, where we could choose who we want to put in this group.

A chat so we can send messages, that when a person opened the site, arrive message.

Q I think this should be the main change in the site in the next update, even if it is paid.

The issue of the mobile site is still a bit weak, which has improved a lot.

Sorry for the english, but it's a Google translation, I am Brazilian and I love this platform.

ross Team
ross Jun 16 '14
You can make a suggestion on uservoice about the chat: http://oxwall.uservoice.com/forums/13756-ideas-for-oxwall
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 16 '14
nyralucas
nyralucas Sep 7 '22
Today WhatsApp is one of the most used app where it allow user to communicate in an easy manner. Where as for business there is another app known as Whatsapp Businesss.

With just a Wi-Fi connection, WhatsApp is a free, cross-platform messaging programmed that enables you to make video and voice conversations, send text messages, and more. WhatsApp, which has over 2 billion active users, is particularly well-liked among friends and family who wish to stay in touch but live in different countries.

james an
james an Mar 26 '23
This is especially important if you use your network for activities such as streaming video or online gaming. A router with good performance can help ensure that your connection is stable and reliable. https://wifirouterhub.com/best-wifi-router-under-50/
ameli alvy
ameli alvy Aug 1 '23
NSWhatsApp APK is one of the most unique and feature-rich instant messaging apps which is a modded version of the original WhatsApp app. It offers a wide range of additional features along with general features to provide more secure and exclusive messaging experiences to Android users.
beyondherd
beyondherd Aug 5 '23
You should download GBapps for whatsapp. This app provide a lot of advanced features:

Share large files.

You can hide multimedia files to show in the gallery.

Lock your private and secret single Whatsapp chat. 

Apply the privacy of who can call me and block unwanted people from contacting you.

Now you can make your status 5 minutes.

You can show anyone to view any photo and video one time.

Hide the blue tick after viewing the messages. 

Hide and freeze your last scene.

With Airplane mode, you can’t receive any messages while you are online.

Send up to 90 photos at a time. 

Forward the message without forwarding the tag.