We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is Oxwall.org on a tradional install ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Mickael
Mickael Sep 20 '11
I would like to know if all the site we are using right now is made with the same oxwall we can download..? (no extra coding ?)

For exemple did you do this (thems pages) with a plain oxwall ?
http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/67 

:-)
The Forum post is edited by Mickael Sep 20 '11
Den Team
Den Sep 21 '11
Hi
If you mean Store plugin, then Yes :) It was made as a native plugin for oxwall software
Mickael
Mickael Sep 21 '11
:-)
I haven't seen Store plugin in the store page of oxwall.org ..

Den Team
Den Sep 22 '11
We didn't release this plugin because it doesn't ready for public yet :)
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 28 '11
The Store plugin was originally developed for Oxwall's use and is not ready for release yet because it requires some improvements so far. We have no approximate date for the plugin release.
Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 5 '12
I have to apologize for misleading here. 'Store' plugin was originally developed for Oxwall.org needs and it has a lot of specific functionality in it. That is why we're not planning to release it in future for public use. The reason is impossibility of its development.

We are planning to constantly improve and develop the existing Store making it more user-friendly and available for all users. Available plugins will be added to Oxwall Admin Panel, by doing this we are planning to attract as many software users to Store items as possible.