We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Wall issue on members profile [Solved] | Forum

Geoff Slaughter O'Donnell
There seems to be a command error in adding text/images/etc to our wall ..it does nothing but spin and cycle not allowing the members to add content ,does any one have any suggestions or is it possible to reload or overwrite oxwall software with out deleting members information

The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 18 '14
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '14
Is that the domain? http://adultalternativelife.com If so, can you please open it?
Ross
 Hello! No the domain is socialglobalfriends.com and yes will open it
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '14
Geoff, please enable error reporting on your server
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '14
Do you have some plugin which has anything to do with attachments?
unsure on how to do that,do you need admin access to site and server ?

files for groups i believe is the only one

ross Team
ross Jun 17 '14
https://www.google.ru/?gws_rd=ssl#newwindow=1&q=how+to+enable+error+reporting+in+php.ini you can find that info here

Can you please disable that plugin?

The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 17 '14
plugin disabled

reading ........
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '14
By the way, I don't see any profile info block on the user profile page. Have you made any modifications to the code?
no we have made no modifications on the block
shows on admin panel on blocks and pages ..but i have noticed that since you brought it up
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '14
Can you please PM me your admin and server access details I'll take a closer look at the problem and get back to you asap?
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 17 '14
info sent PM
any news Ross?
ross Team
ross Jun 18 '14
the issue is resolved, it happened because somebody put printVar in the function, deleted it, now it works. 

I'm going to mark this post as Solved

JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 2 '14
im having the same issue can you tell us where you edited this file at?
JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 2 '14

Quote from ross the issue is resolved, it happened because somebody put printVar in the function, deleted it, now it works. 

I'm going to mark this post as Solved

into what function? where?
ross Team
ross Nov 2 '14
Josh, it is not necessarily the same issue. Most probably you have javascript conflict with other third party plugins. Do you have one? Please deactivate them one by one and see if the issue persists. Also don't forget to switch to the default theme.