We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Black faces - Avatar Extreme | Forum

Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 17 '14

Hi,

could you also add some Black faces, styles or features supporting Black (African) faces? I am in Africa and here my users would need that. The plugin looks great but with only whiteys to choose from it makes little sense here where I am...

Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 19 '14
It's ok, I purchased the plugin and black faces can be designed too. But its buggy... :(
Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 20 '14

Hello,

once more concerning black face. Yould you please - in a future update - add some more (fuller) lips, where color can be defined too? Also brighter (african) noses would be cool.

In general the face shapes are very similar, you could maybe make the differences a bit more pronounced.

Accessories could be added: ear rings, nose ring, piercings, tattoos, hats (basecaps) etc.

Anyway, I love the plugin, just expressing my hopes and wishes for a future version :)

Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 25 '14

1. To get real looking african (male) faces one has to choose to create a female avatar because of the fuller lips available there.

2. It could be helpful to have right in the beginning a third "unisex" option next to male and female. That section would contain ALL possibilities to create an avatar. Also men then could have earrings, leadings could have their tie, Men could have fuller lips etc.

3. Once a kind of hair is chosen, there is no way back. There should be the possibility to make an avatar bold headed, even after one had tried hair... thats not possible at the moment :(

Otherwise it rocks, but there is sooo much more that could be done :)

Roderick
Roderick Jun 26 '14
Hi there,

Go to http://avatar-builder.com and see if you have the same problem there, if you don't our plugin is not to blame, its just a flash file so it could not work different anywhere else

Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 26 '14

ok, I understand, so I should contact "Top Motion"...

Thank you

Roderick
Roderick Jun 26 '14
No im Top Motion :) i asked you to go to this website and test it
Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 26 '14

Oh i see. Yea, I went there and it works. Also on my website now! Thanx

Please don't hesitate to offer some more crazy options: irokese haircut, hats, piercings, color of the beard, different wrinkles on the forehead etc.

One option could maybe offer to turn the head a bit sideways left or right etc.

Looking forward to more options to come! Your plugin really rocks! I love it!

Roderick
Roderick Jun 26 '14
Thanks Martin, some good ideas :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic