We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile version not working - Shoutbox | Forum

Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 19 '14

Hello, first of all, I LOVE this shoutbox.

But on my mobile version it does not work. When I connect I can write in the shoutbox but after sending the text, it comes a page saying that this is not yet available for mobile.. I should use the desktop version.

While on the screenshots here it looks like being operational. Where could be the problem? Any help?

Thank you!

Zaph
Zaph Jun 22 '14
Hi,

Could you please provide me with more details. What browser do you use? 

Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 22 '14
I am using an Android 4.1 smart phone with the latest Opera browser fro Android...
Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 24 '14

Any news? The shoutbox opens in my mobile phone and I can write some text, but when sending it says that this page cannot be retrieved and is not ready for the mobile version - I should use the desktop version. But on your screenshots I see it in action... 

I really need it on mobile... :( seems just an URL problem or missing page - at least thats the message coming after sending the text in shoutbox...

Zaph
Zaph Jun 24 '14
Yes I've checked it from my side, and it works. Probably there is some Javascript error on page.

Did you try to use some another browser like Google Chrome, just for test?

Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 24 '14
I tried now the Dolphin browser - and it works fine ! Was an Opera fan til now, but will probably switch to Dolphin... :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic