We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Change Main Page Text - With out loggin (no dashboard) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Gaston
Gaston Sep 22 '11
Hello to everyone!

Iam using Oxwall... and i have a problem, as iam using on spanish translation...
My problem is that on the main page (before log in) there is a text in ingles (Welcome to our new site! Feel free to participate in our community!) 
And its only in english, it is doest matter if i change the lenguage on the top, and also on admin area i was checking in all section carefully and i didt found from where i can change ...

PLEASE ANY IDEA ??

Attachments:
  problem.jpg (19.63Kb)
Andre Pan
Andre Pan Sep 22 '11
You have to login as administrator, click the rectangle button right beneath the navigation bar saying "Customize this page", then click the gear icon on right-upper corner of this intro widget to set up the text as you want it.
Den Team
Den Sep 22 '11
Andre +1
Gaston
Gaston Sep 23 '11
Andre thank you at all!!

But iam a bit confused, after login in as admin ... wich rectangle you mean ?  in my case on the admin age i have only (Dashboard, Settings, etc)...
Andre Pan
Andre Pan Sep 23 '11

Quote from Gaston Andre thank you at all!!

But iam a bit confused, after login in as admin ... wich rectangle you mean ?  in my case on the admin age i have only (Dashboard, Settings, etc)...

Gaston
Gaston Sep 24 '11
Thank you very much Andre!!!

Solved it!