We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

privacy - plugin permissions [Solved] | Forum

Jochen
Jochen Jun 27 '14
Hi all, I just installed the free privacy plugin and the plugin itself works fine, but: next to the privacy tab I see  "drwxr-xr-x 3 ftp ftp 4096 Jun 27 15:58 .. "

How can I remove this ?  Anyone an idea?  I use oxwall 1.6.0

thanks in advance, Jochen
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 30 '14
Attachments:
  privacy123.JPG (15.41Kb)
ross Team
ross Jun 29 '14

can you please go to the Language section in the admin panel, choose privacy plugin in the drop down menu, right under "You're editing "language" check other languages" and then click on go next to the search text area. 

Then please do the screenshot of this text key: {text key='privacy+privacy_description'} what is the translation value for it? 

Jochen
Jochen Jun 30 '14
Hi Ross, thanks for your advice,  attached you will find the creenshot,

br, Jochen
Attachments:
  privacy-screenshot.JPG (18.89Kb)
ross Team
ross Jun 30 '14
Can you please try to uninstall/reinstall the plugin?
Jochen
Jochen Jun 30 '14
ok, I will do right now
Jochen
Jochen Jun 30 '14
the same after reinstall,  see attached file
Attachments:
  after-reinstall-privacy-screenshot.JPG (23.56Kb)
Jochen
Jochen Jun 30 '14
I just uninstalled and reinstalled it,  now I will completely remove it from my server and re ftp it and install once more.
Jochen
Jochen Jun 30 '14
still the same
ross Team
ross Jun 30 '14
What do you have for this key: {text key='privacy+privacy_index'} ? 
Jochen
Jochen Jun 30 '14
translation is "Privacy"

ross Team
ross Jun 30 '14
Can you please upload this lang pack for privacy plugin and see if the error persists?
Attachments:
  langs.zip (0.84Kb)
Jochen
Jochen Jun 30 '14
just did that, but still the same, the error still occurs.

I also reinstalled the language packs.
ross Team
ross Jun 30 '14
when you reinstall the plugin, where did you get it? was it already on your PC or have you downloaded it from the store? if not please download it from the store and try to reinstall it again. 

If that does not help, please PM me your Admin and Cpanel access details. 

Jochen
Jochen Jun 30 '14
Hi Ross,I just sent a pm to you.

thanks in advance, Jochen
ross Team
ross Jun 30 '14
Seems like you have not removed it from available plugins at all. I just uninstalled it and reinstall back. I'm going to mark this post as Solved
Jochen
Jochen Jun 30 '14
OK, I overwrote the files via ftp.

Anyway I am lucky it works now, Thank you very much for your support, br, Jochen
Jeremiah
Jeremiah Sep 7 '22

This is without a doubt one of the finest essays ever written. I am an old 'Article' collector, and I read fresh articles on occasion if they are intriguing. This one, in particular, peaked my curiosity and should be added to my collection. Slope Game is a straightforward 3D running game with an endless number of stages. It has lightning-fast gameplay and is appropriate for gamers of all ages!

fbsrt
fbsrt Oct 11 '23
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also MCPEPRO