We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Site redirects to blank page [Solved] | Forum

Sean
Sean Jul 2 '14
When I interact with the site at all I am sent to a blank page.
After doing any of the following actions I am sent to a blank page:
Send/Accept Friend Request
Post item to Forums
Disable Plugins

Page URL: www.robloxuniverse.com

I would provide more info, but I have NO idea what the problem is.
The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 4 '14
Sean
Sean Jul 2 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 2 '14
enable debug mode, check your error logs for any errors related to that time when you used website, copy the actuall error here, so we could assist you. 
Sean
Sean Jul 3 '14

OW Debug - WarningMessage:session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/robloxun/public_html/ow_includes/config.php:1)File:/home/robloxun/public_html/ow_core/session.phpLine:83

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/robloxun/public_html/ow_includes/config.php:1)File:/home/robloxun/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.phpLine:567

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/robloxun/public_html/ow_includes/config.php:1)File:/home/robloxun/public_html/ow_utilities/url.phpLine:84

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/robloxun/public_html/ow_includes/config.php:1)File:/home/robloxun/public_html/ow_utilities/url.phpLine:85

Sean
Sean Jul 3 '14
Thank you in advance for the help
ross Team
ross Jul 3 '14
please make sure that are not spaces in the config.php before the code
Sean
Sean Jul 3 '14
I've fixed that but still get the white pages. :(
ross Team
ross Jul 3 '14
Still the same error with the debug? Please PM me your Cpanel and Admin access details, I'll take a look at the problem. 
ross Team
ross Jul 4 '14
As I said there were spaces in the config.php before the code. Problem solved. 
Sean
Sean Jul 4 '14
Oh, I thought I removed them but must have made a mistake.

Thank you, Ross.